Friday, June 6, 2008

THING 3-complete

I have set up my google reader and added the other participants in my area to keep up with what they are saying.
I also signed up for 2 readers clubs. Meet the Author and one where reviews are available on new books. This should be a fun way to review books and know a little about alot of authors.
I have 2 weather feeds coming also. Have been looking for RSS feeds on my regular sites but havent found any. Will keep looking. I tried a few of the bundled feeds but that was way too much information.
I also tried to add the shortcut to add subscriptions but didnt work for me. Went back and copy and pasted into the reader.
The video was good. Wasnt sure if I should just watch the first one or go on with the rest. They were all interesting.
I will call this Thing 3 done. I think i will continue to use it especially thru this class and will keep looking for feeds on my regular sites.

No comments: