Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THING 2-complete

I've read everything and listened to the video. I am finished with Thing 2
This is much more time consuming than I originally thought. I work on most of it at home but have to find the time at work to view the videos as I only have dial up service at home which seems to be much too slow. Most of the Things I have only heard the name of and am anxious to find out what they really are. My younger relatives are way ahead of me on most of this. I need to catch up so I can communicate with them.
The internet is an unbelievable information resource.
I belong to a service group and look up educational based information daily. Our group is starting a web page and I will be in charge of keeping it up. This came at a perfect time for me to learn what is available.

No comments: