Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THING 13-complete

I made up a page on igoogle and added features. Wasn't sure what the advantage would be to change my home page to this until I looked at my MSN home page and realized I use only a fraction of whats on it. I may change to this. will have to see what all i can put on it. I already use the MSN calendar and like it except for the fact i cant share it with my sister who doesn't have MSN. I print it then scan it and email to her. I tried the Google calendar and think i may use it. Sent to my sister to see if it is easier for her. The lists don't seem like something I would use much. I am not at my computer enough to make them worthwhile. I checked out the Backpack features and it looks great for a busy person. My life just isn't that complicated but seems like it would be good for a business to use.

No comments: