Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THING 11-complete

I tagged some of my blogs and reposted. I reviewed the Minn23 account and set up and RSS feed to keep up to date on it. I use MSN Explorer at home and couldnt get the buttons to work. Think I will have to research that further as it seems to be and easy way to add bookmarks. I created a Del.icio.us account and added a few sites to it. Looked at some of the other bookmarks by other people. I think I can use this as I get asked gardening questions away from home where I have all my favorite sites bookmarked and Im lost. Think I will use this one alot after I get my favorite bookmarks in it. After looking at the other librarys that use del.icio.us I can see where this would be helplful to the reference desk and especially to the rest of us who get an occasional reference question and have to search for a site to look it up as the patron is standing their waiting.

No comments: